What's for sale?
This is the Swatch "Photoshooting" unisex watch designed for the Swiss maker's 1992 Autumn & Winter Catalogue. Model number GN122.
It's another multicoloured design that works well. The dial is a mirrored background splashed with a different colour for each quadrant. We particularly like the way the numerals have been printed in reverse on the back of the crystal and cast their shadow on the dial.
The hour and minute hands are a silver grey to match the mirror effect and contrast with the colours, making it easy to read at a glance. The sweep second is in black.
The case and buckle have been cast in a translucent blue resin. The strap is in clear plastic and decorated with multi-coloured graphics.
It has the usual reliable ETA quartz movement powered by a 390 battery.
Our photographs include the Swatch catalogue image, which isn't included in the sale.
Who made it and when?
It was designed by Swatch in 1991 for their 1992 Autumn & Winter Catalogue. On the underside of the crystal is printed:
And on the dial:
What condition is it in?
- New-old-stock (old retailer stock that hasn't been retailed)
- The watch case and dial are in very good condition
- There are marks on the underside of the strap near the buckle
- Our watches are stored running with batteries fitted but a new battery will be fitted prior to dispatch
- The Swatch warranty has expired, but ours has not
This watch is covered by our 90 day warranty. Please see our Terms of Business for details.
What are the measurements?
- 34mm case diameter
- 9mm case thickness
- 17mm strap width
- 23cm strap length
- To fit 15cm to 20cm wrist
- 18 grams \ 57 grams with box
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stock ID: