This has sold.
We can let you know if we find something similar. Just tell us - you do not have to buy anything!
What's for sale?
This is the "Candle Dinner" watch, designed by Swatch for Valentine's Day and their 2005 Spring/Summer collection. Model number LK249PACK.
It has a mid-sheen, metallic, red dial and contrasting white italic numerals. The watch case is only 25mm in diameter.
The strap is a slender, 8mm wide in glossy, red leather and with two small diamante hearts on either side. The hour and minute hands are black, the sweep second hand is silver coloured.
It comes in the original presentation box and cylindrical case, with acrylic watch stand and a tea light in the bottom. It's an attractive way of presenting and storing the watch.
As usual, it has Swatch's reliable quartz movement powered by a 329 battery.
When was it made?
It was designed by Swatch in 2004 for their 2005 Spring/Summer collection. The model number is LK249PACK.
On the dial is printed:
What condition is it in?
- New old stock (old retailer stock which hasn't been retailed)
- In very good, unused condition
- The watch and strap still carry the shipping protection
- The original packaging is included
- Our watches are stored running with batteries fitted but a new battery will be fitted prior to dispatch
- The Swatch warranty has expired, but ours has not
This watch is covered by our 90 day warranty. Please see our Terms of Business for details.
What are the measurements?
- 20mm dial diameter
- 25mm case width
- 8mm strap width
- 12mm wide strap fittings
- 21cm strap length
- 402 grams including the box
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to email@example.com.
21st century (2000 on)
- Stock ID: