What's for sale?
This is Swatch's "Bikini Beach" summer special unisex watch from the Swiss maker's Spring/Summer 2004 catalogue. Model number is GZS35PACK.
This watch comes with the original special packaging (shaped like a flip-flop), and a blue and white striped sun hat.
It's a bright, colourful design with a cartoonish feel. The dial is a mix of pale blue and white stripes with just four colourful numerals at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock marks. The hour, minute and sweep second hands are all black.
A beach scene decorates the multi-coloured strap, depicting rows of sunbathers as viewed from above.
The watch case is in translucent resin and inside is a reliable ETA quartz movement powered by a 390 battery.
Who made it and when?
It was designed by Swatch in 2003 for their 2004 Spring & Summer Catalogue. On the face it reads:
- swatch ag 2003
What condition is it in?
- New-old-stock (old retailer stock that hasn't been retailed)
- The watch and original packaging are all in very good condition
- Our watches are stored running with batteries fitted but a new battery will be fitted prior to dispatch
- The Swatch warranty has expired, but ours has not
This watch is covered by our 90 day warranty. Please see our Terms of Business for details.
What are the measurements?
- 34mm case diameter
- 9mm case thickness
- 17mm strap width
- 23cm strap length
- 180 grams including box & hat
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21st century (2000 on)
- Stock ID: