What's for sale?
This is a slender, solid Sterling silver bangle with a Birmingham hallmark for 1987.
The entire circumference has been engraved with a pretty pattern of small flowers and both edges are finished with a rope edged decoration. It's light and easy to wear.
It's secured by a patented clasp which uses a notch and spring tension to open and close. A safety chain is also fitted.
Who made it and when?
It was made in 1987 in Birmingham. There are two sets of marks:
- PAT No. 1167637 B. LTD (Bracelon International Ltd)
- An Anchor (the symbol for the Birmingham assay office)
- A Lion Passant (the sterling silver mark)
- An "N" (which style matches 1987)
and on the other half:
- Another Lion Passant
- Another "N"
What condition is it in?
- In good condition with only minor scratches and tarnishing
- The safety chain is present and attached
- The hinge and fastener work as designed
What are the measurements?
- 1cm wide
- 6cm and 5.5cm across
- 25 grams
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stock ID: