This has sold.
We can let you know if we find something similar. Just tell us - you do not have to buy anything!
What's for sale?
This is a hallmarked, solid Sterling silver bangle or bracelet, with an engraved line and star design. The patented fastening closes like a pair of scissor blades and holds it shut under tension.
Who made it and when?
It was made around 1972 by Monomil Limited, the Birmingham silversmiths which patented the fastener used on this bangle. There are two sets of marks:
- MM (the mark for Monomil Ltd)
- An Anchor (the symbol for the Birmingham assay office)
- A Lion Passant (the sterling silver mark)
- An "x" (which style matches 1972)
What condition is it in?
- In good condition
- The chain is still attached
- The fastener still works as designed
What are the measurements?
- 0.5cm wide
- 6cm in diameter
- 21 grams
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to email@example.com.
- Stock ID: