What's for sale?
This is a signed, tubelined, Royal Doulton vase from the 1920s, with a design by Lily Partington.
The overall colour is a beautiful sky blue, with the appearance of a summer sky and faint traces of clouds. Around the shoulder in relief, are three tubelined flowers in red and two shades of blue, all with green leaves.
The mouth of the vase has a rich brown glaze which is nicely graded, a little like walnut. The finish throughout is a high gloss sheen.
Underneath are the impressed factory marks, which date it between 1922 and 1927. They read:
- Royal Doulton England
- lp (signature for Lily Partington)
- bd (the other way up)
What condition is it in?
- In very good condition
- There are no chips or cracks
- What are the measurements?
- 18.5cm high (7.25 inches)
- 8cm wide at the widest (approx 3.25 inches)
- 6.5cm diameter base (2.5 inches)
- 609 grams
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to email@example.com.
- Stock ID: