What's for sale?
This is a large, glass jug with green handle and foot and four matching glasses.
It is a nice set and beautifully shaped. The jug is in clear glass with an applied green handle and foot. Its body is faceted with over a dozen vertical lines catching the light.
The glasses are a great match, with the same colouring and conical shape. They're also faceted in the same way.
What condition are they in?
- In good to very condition
- No chips or cracks
- There is a tiny air bubble in the side of one glass
- There is a faint scratch near the rim on another glass
- There are a two faint scratches on the outside of the jug near the rim
- There are a couple of tiny air bubbles in the side of the jug
What are the measurements?
- Each glass is 10.5cm high (just over 4 inches)
- Each glass is 8.5cm in diameter (about 3.25 inches)
- Each glass holds 225ml
- Each glass weighs 137g
- The jug is 19.5cm high (about 7.75 inches)
- The jug is 19.5cm from spout to handle (about 7.75 inches)
- The jug holds 1050ml
- The jug weighs 940g
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to email@example.com.
20th century (1900-1999)
- Stock ID: