What's for sale?
This is a set of six French aperitif, shot or liqueur glasses with gold-coloured rims, three gold-coloured bands below and an eight-pointed, star-shaped base. They're presented in their original, patterned box.
Their capacity is 60ml to the rim: larger than an single shot. The maker isn't identified but they have "Made in France" embossed on the bottom.
They're typical French shot glasses from the 1960s and the box also fits that period. And because they're in their original packaging, they've been better protected over the years.
What condition are they in?
- In very good condition overall with no chips or cracks
- There's some wear on the gold highlights
- The box is creased and has a repaired tear on the lid
- 5.5cm high each glass
- 4.5cm in diameter each glass
- 60ml capacity
- 431 grams for the boxed set
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
20th century (1900-1999)
- Stock ID: