This has sold.
We can let you know if we find something similar. Just tell us - you do not have to buy anything!
What's for sale?
This is an Edwardian leather wallet with decorative silver mounts on each corner and a silver cartouche of a shield on the front, engraved with the initials "E.W.H".
The inside of the wallet has two leather pockets, each able to hold a credit card or a train ticket and a small pouch for stamps.
Who made it and when?
It was made by Corke Brothers & Company of London in 1905.
Each silver mount is hallmarked as follows:
- The letter "k" which style denotes 1905
- The lion assay mark denoting Sterling silver
- The leopard's head in a shield for the London assay office
- The initials "BC" within a large "C" for Corke Brothers & Company
What condition is it in?
- In good condition for its age
What are the measurements?
- 10cm length
- 7.5cm in width
- 1 cm thick
- 63 grams
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to email@example.com.
Corke Brothers & Company
- Stock ID: