What's for sale?
This is a pair of hallmarked, Sterling silver pendant earrings, made in Scotland in an Art Nouveau style similar to the designs of Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
The stylish design depicts a rose at the bottom and two stems climbing a trellis to a pair of leaves.
They're for pierced ears, with post and butterfly fittings.
Who made them and when?
On each back is a tiny hallmark which reads:
- WH (the maker's mark)
- A Lion Rampant (the sterling silver mark)
- A castle (the symbol for the Edinburgh assay office)
- A crossed, italic X (which style matches 1997)
What condition are they in?
- In very good, clean condition
- Tested as .925 Sterling silver
What are the measurements?
- 3.5cm in length
- 1cm in width
- 16 grams for the pair
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stock ID: