What's for sale?
This is a large, rare, metal tin box, with hinged lid, from 1930s Belgium. Brouwer & Co were based in the Flemish city of Antwerp and supplied meat to butchers shops throughout the north of Belgium.
What condition is it in?
- In fair to good condition
- There are several scratches and areas with rust
- There are ripples and creases and minor dents all over
- There is a tear on one top corner
- The wire hinge is intact
- The colouring is bright and uniform
- The graphics are strong
What are the measurements?
- 24.5cm high (9.5 inches)
- 27.5cm width (over 10.75 inches)
- 16.5cm depth (6.5 inches)
- 841 grams
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early 20th century (1900-1949)
- Stock ID: