What's for sale?
This is a beautiful hinged bangle, segmented by basse taille panels of blue enamel over an engraved base.
The blue is beautiful and the maker has emphasised the banding, with wide dividers and pinched blue sections in between.
Basse taille means low cut in French and describes the technique of engraving a pattern into a surface and covering it with enamel while still showing the pattern beaneath.
There's no maker's mark other than the impression STERLING 925. We've tested and confirmed it as .925 Sterling finesse silver, but it's not hallmarked.
What condition is it in?
- In good overall condition
- There are some marks and tarnishing on the inside
- The enamel is in very good condition.
- The safety chain is secure and the fastener is fully functional
What are the measurements?
- 1cm wide
- 5.5cm x 6.5cm in diameter
- 21 grams
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
20th century (1900-1999)
- Stock ID: